Cordless Phones Cordless Phones

Okay.

It was alright, but not suitable for newgrounds.

NUMA man... NUMA man...

Nice. It would have been nicer if you made this soley as a stand-alone flash, and made no reference to that , yes, overrated dance.

Excellent motions. It worked. ;]

Awkward Nature Awkward Nature

It wasn't karate-explosion hilarious, but it sure was good for a laugh. Very nice and smooth animation here, and your characters were fluid and attractive.

Not really what I expected, from your choice of title wording, but was good nonetheless.

The Bounce The Bounce

Cute! It was actually pretty entertaining, and a lot different than most of the other 'games' (ie, platform shooters) that get submitted here.

Several times i laughed for no apparent reason; it was so weird. Is that a giraffe or a llama, and how does it bounce so high?

Was that French?

EVER-CHANGE #7 EVER-CHANGE #7

Hm. Very interesting. I haven't seen the others in the series, and since you're on such a high number it sounds like you're very successful. :]

Great job, though I'm not to sure I really understand it? Math? Fractals? American Governments? O_o

C360 responds:

Thanks.

ANSWER: AMERICAN GOVERNMENT...

Turn-Based Combat Sim Turn-Based Combat Sim

Wow. If you turn this into a full length thing you could have a keeper on hand. O_O

I've always wanted to learn Flash for the sole reason of creating a game like that. Good job.